Friday, December 14, 2007

My New Improved Blog!





Welcome to my new blog! I can say "improved" because I finally redid my logo and overall look. I can also work on one of new year's resolutions a bit early and promise to become more of a regular blogger.
I would love to say that I decided to revamp it out of pure choice, but no, I was forced to redo the entire thing!

So I admit, I am a bit unorganized when it comes to anything involving paperwork (that is why I let my husband pay all the bills - lol) and I certainly have a hard enough time remembering all of my passwords floating out there. So I had to build a NEW blog because I could not access my old one. I tried several times to access my old password or have it reset but just could not get it figured out on this website - not the easiest to maneuver - someone defiantly needs to fix that.

I have some new music as well - a variety, I have never been on to stick to one type of music. I am all over the board with my listening habits and it causes quiet the tiff in the car with my dear husband who is a lover of 80's music - the one I nearly cannot stand. Though I have a few 80's favs, and I mean a few, I will listen to just about anything else! Strange that I can go from Metallica to 50 cent and then to Dixie Chicks on my music dial - anyone else out there like that?

I have 2 auctions running right now - both Valentine's Day sets and that will be it until next year! Click here to see them.


My dear friends at VendeMia and I have a fabulous launch planned in January so check back later for details - it is going to be fun!