Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Anniversay to Me!




This week marks the 3rd Anniversary of Funky*Monkey!

Time has flown by and we have had a blast!

I cannot thank those of you enough for allowing me to stay home with my girls and do what I love for a living. It is you who have made this dream possible and I am thankful for it!


As a way of saying "thanks" to those of you that have made the last 3 years such a success, I am giving away 2 custom sets! You get to pick 2 items from capris, twirlskirt, applique tank or tee, or a peasant top! I will work with you on theme, fabric and colors.





I am also celebrating with some new and very special designs as well. Here is the first, an all time favorite for me! I will only be offering this one time as it was a lot of work! Click here to see the auction.




How do you enter to win?



Bid on one of my auctions and get an entry. You can get a max of 10 entries per auction. Also, sign up for my mailing list here or on my ME page and get another entry. Pretty easy and who doesn't love things for Free?

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Happy 3 years Amy! You have definitely soared girl. I am thrilled for you! :)

Amy said...

Thanks Lesa - you are sweet! :)