Sunday, January 20, 2008

It was a good idea at the time.......

The other day as I was in the midst of creating a new set for VendeMia's upcoming launch I had an idea. I had this brilliant idea to create a frog that would match my set I was working on. Now I have only sewn little stuffies or dolls from patterns so this one I would have to "wing".

All I can say is "disaster". I wasted an hour of my free sewing time on something that resembles the Grinch or better yet a UFO. I should have stopped when I turned him inside out and gasped at the green little guy. But, I thought maybe the stuffing might make him a bit more like able - little did I know it was a waste of time. I did not even further waste my time and stitch the bottom opening. where I attempted to bring the poor thing to life

So for giggles, (I am sorry if I give you any nightmares) here is a picture of my green frog inspired creation........warning image not suitable for children under the age of 13.


And for a sneak peak of what the lovely creature was supposed to match here is a peak at the fabric swatch.


Stay tuned and check back on Tuesday to see the completed set!




1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Oh girl, I am dying over your frog! lol. It looks like something i would do! You should do it as a giveaway.
I am not laughing at you, laughing with you! :)