Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mermaids!



My girls love mermaids and so do I so I had a blast creating this set for the Elite Bows 'Spring Fling" launch. I also got to work with Deanna of BirdsongBows and Bobbie Jo of Sweet*Magnolia*Boutique and got made to match accessories to model with- thanks ladies!




You can see my auction here. You can find the bows here and the matching jewels and barrette here.


And just for fun and because yesterday was one of those days, I am posting this little picture of my pipsqueek in all her emotional glory...um yeah, I will be retaking photos tomorrow when she wakes up on the right side of the bed. So be sure to check back and see the "revised" photos!

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Such darling sets!!!!
Poor baby doll with her sad face:(

SimplySophia said...

I love these sets! Beautiful!