Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random Sunday

Sunday....today seemed to fly by. I woke up in a panic and thought it was Monday - does anyone else ever do that? We actually got to sleep in until 9:30 am! Yeah! My youngest has recently migrated into our bed as the result of the flu she is now over. I am having the hardest time

getting her back into her bed. She used to sleep great, like an angel, but she got up at 6am and was cranky as heck. SO I think I may just take the sleeping in soundly versus the 6am wake up call for awhile. They are only little once!


My husband and I went out for dinner tonight to Papadeaux's for our pre-valentine dinner. I don't care for the crowds in restaurants and waiting for hours to get a table to sit down. So we try to go on the less popular nights pre-holiday and then have a nice dinner at home on the acutal day. Can you say Gluteny? We ate so much food I actually felt sick when we left. We even had oysters on the half-shell and boiled shrimp for our appetizer - not the worst thing for you! I really like raw oysters but these suckers were HUGE! I had a hard time forcing myself to swallow those puppies down - maybe that was where it all began.



I have also added a lovely little Horoscope widget to my blog at the right. I like things like Horoscopes and all that stuff about the day you were born and how the stars were aligned - I am corny like that.

No comments: