Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wicked Witch of the West

That is how I feel today, completely and utterly stressed out and cranky. It is only 12:30 in the afternoon and there already have been several timeouts for the kids amongst other things on my list:

My youngest got a hold of a red permanent marker and colored her face. Luckily her face and not the furniture or the carpet. I have to say red is her color.

I have to leave town for a couple days to visti my grandpa before he gets triple by-pass heart surgery. Not exactly the easiest thing for him being 80 - lets pray it all goes well.

My niece decided it would be "fun" to pull out all the feathers on my wire wrapped birdie - I have a mommy and had 3 babies I bought from an upscale home decore store in Evergreen - no I have Mommy plus 2 babies - had to trash the poor thing it looked pitiful minus all his feathers.

My oldest daughter decided it would be fun to play like she was a "puppy" so she proceeded to get a straw and drink from the dog bowl - yuk that is nasty. Even though I love my dogs I do not recomend drinking from their bowl to anyone. God only knows whats in there.

So this is just a few of my mentionable happenings of my Tuesday morning. I need to go pack and be ready to pick up my mom in 2 hours and I still have no clue who is picking up my oldest from school today. Life is like that - so unpredeictable! And forgive me for any typos in my post here - blogger still has not got the %&^%&^) spell check working!

4 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Oh lordy, break out the wine! Is it too early?:)
Hope all goes well with your grandpa, will be thinking of you all:)

Holly Stocke said...

I clicked on your blog via birdsong bows, and I LMBO at this post! Thank you, I needed that laugh tonight. You & I had very similar days. I'm Holly BTW, nice to meet you. lol... still laughing.
I think misery loves company. I have to add you to my daily reads. :o)

Amy said...

Thanks Holly - and I love your auctions lately! I have added you to my blog :) - and it is never too early for a good glass of wine! LOL

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

It's a few days later now so I hope you're smiling and having a fabulous Valentine's Day! :)