Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gilligan's Island

I used to love watching Gilligan's Island when I was younger and we used to play make believe and I always had to be Ginger (am I aging myself?). So this theme for our latest launch was a blast! We all chose a cast member to design our set off of. I had fun with this one as it was a challenge for me to come up with something.

My first one is based off of Mary Ann. A Gymboree inspired double layer skirt with fun daisy prints and vintage yellow accents.


Gilligan always had light denim pants and a red knit shirt so I designed this sweet little sailor set great for casual wear.






Check back later this week as I will be listing a sweet tea party set inspired by the Millionaire's wife Mrs. Howell!






You can see all of the VendeMia Gilligan's Island listings here.

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

I LOVE Daisies! Such a sweet skirt:)
And the sailor set is darling too!
:)

erin said...

How cute! What a fun idea for a launch :)