Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amy Needs

I was blog surfing and came across Lanae's blog and this fun little game...so I am copying.

Visit Google and Google your name and the word "needs", all in quotations...."Amy Needs"
LOL the results are hilarious.....here are the first 4:

Hey i just typed in Amy needs and this came up and just to make things CLEAR im not going out with any one called Peter!

Amy needs some helping drinking apparently

Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power. ... We see how Amy needs and helps the horse and how he needs and helps her.

Amy needs a new pair of shoes. I'd like to have these shoes. I'm still wearing those red mary jane heels I showed you a few months back.

I have no clue what #1 is and I think I already have #2 taken care of. #3 LOL will power! and #4 who would ever deny a herself a new pair of shoes???

2 comments:

Leanne Helums said...

That is too funny. I did it too and mine was crazy. I hope that you don't mind me putting this on my blog for fun too.

Amy said...

Sure Leanne! Nice to meet you!