Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not so perfect "props"

Lately I find myself struggling with photographing my youngest, she is 2 1/2 and very very independent! I have figured out that she will cooperate with me slightly IF I give her something to work with such as:

Crackers


More crackers

Her little "babies" as she calls her turtle and bunny, they never leave her side.




My duck that is supposed to be for looking at and not touching! I cannot tell you how many of my little garden animals are missing body parts, this little guy is still in tact (holding my breath).



It is so hard when you are trying to photograph your sets you have spent hours on and then it's success is all based on photos with crackers in the shot .

But today she actually smiled for me and enjoyed taking pictures! Horray! And all it took was a little bit of fabric with Elmo all over it! Who would have thought? So unless you want to see me permanently making Elmo sets week after week please, please forgive my crackers!








You can see both of my latest auctions here Elmo (without crackers) or Raggedy Ann (with crackers). And both have No Reserve - now those are some serious crackers!

2 comments:

erin said...

All too familiar! Whatever gets the job done, right? lol

Your litle one does a great job and your sets are so cute :)

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Amy- we went through that stage too- goldfish, suckers- now were in the Raspberry and Strawberry patches so they are still eating and standing still to get their loot, but I have to work quick- They get very messy.

melissa