Friday, June 13, 2008

Taking the plunge!


My daughter and niece had their last day of swim class today before moving on the the next one and they got to have fun today!

Both of them went down the "big" slide repeatedly, they even got brave enough to take their life jackets off and go a few times. They showed up the boys in the class who chickened out! Way to go girls!


Summer is here and should be a blast!

Speaking of plunges, here is a quick pic of my new haircut. I took a plunge last month and cut over 6" off! A fun and edgy bob! Alot different from my long and curled locks!

4 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Looks like the girls had a ball on the slide, fun fun!!
Love the new cut too, very jenny mccarthy:)

Amy said...

LOL it already grew almost and inch - I swear - I need it cut again!

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Amy- I love the cut- not punk edgey but very mod!

Lula Bee said...

Love the new do Amy! I so need to get mine cut...mine is suppose to be about that length but I just get too lazy and let it go. Haven't done it since last Dec- I'm due!