Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back to School


I have 2 new sets listed this week. I am burnt out on summer pieces (did not ever think I would say that) and I am looking forward to playing with some new Fall designs!




The first is made with a fun cow print and a sweet little back pack to match. This set comes with leggings and is perfect for all year long. Thanks to PoppySt for asking me to guest on this launch.



The other set features an imported puppy fabric with little weiner dogs all about! I fell in love with it when I saw it and new I had to have it! Holly made some sweet little bows to match, so be sure to check out her auction too!

7 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Super sweet sets Amy!
Savvy is too cute:)

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Amy- Thank you so much for joining us for our launch! I LOVe your cow set the back pack is super cute!

Melissa

Willow Tree said...

Amy love this set:)
Brooke

Lula Bee said...

Those are so sweet!! I keep putting that weiner dog fabric in my cart at SB, but I am trying to restrain myself. It is adorable!

Lynn said...

AMY!

LOVE your Moo set! I hope it goes BIG!!! Thank you so much for coming to play with the girls on PoppySt!!! Loved getting to know you better!

Lynn

erin said...

Very cute- I especially love the cow set :)

Amy said...

thanks girls - you are all too sweet!