Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fall already




I cannot believe that the first day of school is almost here. Where has my summer gone? They say time flies when you are having fun so I must be having a blast!

I love summer and everything about it! My top 5 favorite things about summer:

Flipflops and pedicures
Crickets chirping in the evening
The smell after a rainstorm
The endless sunshine
The warm sun on your skin

Things are a bit crazy now and I will soon have a very exciting announcement to make so stay tuned!!!

I also just listed this new Hello Kitty Halloween set with a matching tote! You can see them both here.




Have a great night!




3 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

LOVIN the Hello Kitty! So sweet!
I can't wait to hear what you have coming up! WINK :)

Traci said...

what a fun set... Hello Kitty is one of alexis' favorite... So cute.. Love the picts..

Traci

Lauren Smith said...

what cute and lovely things, hope its all going really well
Lauren