Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A little plug....


I have never been one to "plug" products but I have been given an awesome birthday gift - a pair of Uggs!

I never thought of myself as the Ugg type. I do not really consider myself that casual of a dresser, though lately I love my tennies and track pants! As I have gotten older, don't remind me, I am now becoming more and more accustomed to comfort rather than style, though these are stylish! I am trading min my black high heeled leather boots for these Uggs when my outfit allows or there is snow on the ground.

These are heaven for your feet and if you don't believe me try on a pair at the department store! Uggs - Where have you been all my life?

1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Very cool boots! Tell me about the comfort thing, my clogs are killing me. lol. Still wrapped up in the style issue. :)
lesa