Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Absolute Sunrise

I woke up this morning to absolute silence in bed. I am one of "those" people who sleep with the TV on all night long. A trait I inherited upon the marriage to my husband.

On the screen was the most beautiful sunrise and no sound at all. I could hear some birds and monkeys but the sunrise was awesome! I found out I was watching something called "Sunrise Earth" on Discovery channel. It was the Costa Rican rain forest. It is on in the wee hours of the morning and showcases sunrises around the world. Unedited, no narrator, just 100% pure nature at it's best.

If you have TIVO check it out it is truly relaxing just to watch, especially after a day of stress and screaming kids :)

Here is a little clip I found of "Polar Bear Sunrise Earth" to share...enjoy. You will need to pause the music on my playlist to enjoy the silence and get the whole experience.


1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

What an awesome clip! I want to be a polar bear:)