Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The "Etsian" Lifestyle


I have officially jumped on the Etsy bandwagon along with hundreds of other designers. I can now proclaim myself as an official "Etsian" though the term reminds me of a UFO or something LOL. Yes, I am a bit late "post Ebay strike" but I figure better late than never. Etsy is a whole new world of handmade items and gifts that you will not find on Ebay so check it out!


As of now, I have a few items up for sale. I will be adding some more simple designs (when I get all caught up) and some designs I have on Ebay as well but in a set price - that way you don't have to wait 7 days to see if you win the item or not.


You can check out my Etsy store by clicking here.

3 comments:

nic said...

etsy--golly, do i ever love that place. your store looks great!

Amy said...

Thanks! :)

Deanna McCool said...

LOVE etsy!!!
Deanna