Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ginger Blossom is here!




Well I finally got my hands on some of this great Ginger Blossom fabric! I really love the colors, they remind me of a summer vacation on the beach!

I have designed 2 different sets for the Ginger Blossom launch. 75 designers were involved in this launch so there will be some amazing items!

The first one is a fun swing top with an apron and tiered gaucho pants!

I decided to be creative, LOL, and use up my scraps and create a BoHo Sundress with all the patches! Took quite a while to place and arrange but it is finished! So why you ask am I starting it at $.99 with no reserve? I don't really know myself, I was just feelin a little bit spicy when I listed it. A risk taker today!

I love adding used vintage denim to my sets, I think it adds some personality and a fun twist with buttons and lace.

Holly of Peyton's Place Boutique made the M2M bows and clippie.
You can see all of the Ginger Blossom launch items by clicking here.

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Amy I love your Ginger Blossom sets! The denim is such a great accent!!

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

You have been tagged, go check out my blog, lol.