Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Little Artist

My older daughter loves to draw, she takes after her Mom. 5 year olds have such a positive and fun outlook on life and sometimes that is reflected through their art!


As I am busy sewing and cutting at times she pops on the computer and loves to create paint shop pictures using our mouse.




I thought I would share some of my recent favs :)
Mom and Malaina in the backyard complete with tree, dog and waterfall. I always wear my best pink dress in the backyard and carry my handbag...maybe I should try this once, I am sure she would approve.



This one is a lovely little angel, so happy and peaceful.

Life is Good.


3 comments:

Lula Bee said...

Amy,

Those are so sweet!!! You may have done this before but.... I'm tagging you!

http://lulabeeboutique.blogspot.com/

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

How darling! She is quite a little artist!!

Monica said...

I'm super impressed that she can draw so well with a mouse! It's in her genes!