Monday, April 14, 2008

It's a Heat Wave

Mother Nature must be listening, because after weeks of wishing and praying we get the most beautiful day of 2008 yet!

The weather was so wonderful, and yes I have to brag, that I even broke down and let my girls throw on swim suits and get out the hose. I got my first "mow" of the season in too. I always get so anxious and excited for that initial first mowing of the lawn, must be the cabin fever. I even got a sunburn!

Mother Nature is my friend again tomorrow as we will get to almost 80 and then, yes you guessed it, snow here on Wednesday....it would not be Colorado without the crazy Spring weather.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Amy! Wow...we may be close. I'm in Wyoming, and totally jealous of your "heat wave"!! lol What a difference a few miles makes!

Amy said...

LOL - email me sometime - I think we are pretty close ;) - We vacation in Wyoming quiet a bit in the summer!