Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Listings & New Camera!!



I am a bit behind on my posts, it has been a busy week here! On top of a pile of customs, sick kids, a broken camera and tempermental serger, I am exhausted!

My camera broke, Good ole' Sony, so it was time to upgrade to an SLR - yeah! My prayers are answered!

My first set this week was for a guest launch with ODOD. A "Play Date" theme and we chose fairies for this fun Euro set. The pictures were a bit stressful as I had to use a tiny little 2" digital camera! Not too happy with the picture quality, but it will have to do! You can see the Fairies set here.





So I finally got a new camera yesterday, an Olympus 510 SLR with a couple lenses. I am still learning and took my first pictures with it today - late - and they still turned out pretty good for my first try! The theme is Mille Fiore - thousand flowers. I have been wanting to do a sweet garden set for spring and this was the perfect match! I experimented with a hat pattern from Vogue, fun and a different but perfect for a girly tea party or Mother's Day Tea. My husband thinks it resembles a pirate hat - men don't know fashion LOL! Click here to see the auction.








4 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Rockin camera Amy!
Your garden set is so sweet and vintage, looks darling! And what do men know anyhow? lol

Holly Stocke said...

Your pics look great, Amy! I love the pretty curls under that hat!!!

mylittlefairytales said...

what a fun set Amy! Congrats on the new camera too!
-cammie

Amy said...

thanks ladies - The new camera makes it fun! :)