Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We have been Buzzzzzy

I saw this black daisy fabric and just loved it and wanted to design something fun and girly too! I sat down and dreamt up this little Bee Fairy! The drawing and applique alone was a lot of work and I added 5 rows of fluffy bee ruffles to the back of the halter top. You can see my little bee here.

I also decided to create another simple yet sweet auction and start it at .99 with no reserve. A vintage set with some charm and a one of a kind for sweetie sized 4 5 6. I am getting my hair done next week and as they say "Momma needs a new pair of shoes", so this explains my latest sewing madness!
Thanks for taking a peek!



2 comments:

Annette said...

CUTE sets!!!!! Looks like you're enjoying some great weather!!

BTW, you've been tagged on my blog. :)

Amy said...

LOl thanks Annette - I will come check it out!!