Monday, May 5, 2008

and more not so spectacularnis....about Me!


So I am back with more boring and quirky facts about me, yes me, just in case you wanted to figure out what makes me click! Annette of Pickles and Company tagged me and if she lived any closer I would most certainly pay her a visit :).




1. I totally love those ER reality shows. The ones with all the adrenaline and blood and guts, yes those ones. The more dramatic the better. I wanted to work in the health care field as an RN, but life took me on a different path.




2. I am so anal when it comes to planning events and my family calendar that it can get to the point of annoyance to my family (sorry loved ones :)). I have to know the date, time and where the get together is about 1 month out or I get really uneasy and bother everyone until it is scheduled.




3. I am a stuffaholic, that's right, I am a "closet stuffer". Not one who stuffs goods in her closets (I just organized mine last week of you are counting), but the kind of person who stuffs things into the junk drawers in her kitchen. The surface is impeccably clean, but I have 3, count em, 3 junk drawers.




4. I am debating on an entirely new hairstyle. I have had long hair for as long as I can ever remember and really feel "stuck". I get a haricot and always go back to styling it the same. I am thinking a stylish bob just above my shoulders, but then that would not be a bob would it? So stay tuned as I head to the hairdresser tomorrow - yikes!



5. I used to volunteer at an animal shelter 3 days a week before we got married and had kids. I am an animal lover and totally freak at any type of negligence or cruelty.





6. I am a country girl at heart though I do love a 5 star hotel! I love to go to the lake and go camping and hang out on the beach or the boat and just do nothing!




7. My last but not least fact, I was born with fire red hair. Red as can be. Neither of my parents or grandparents have red hair so what gives mom? LOL! It gradually lightened over the years, thank you , to a light strawberry blond that I so desperately try to cover up and hi-light over and over again. I do not like the red at all, it was the root of all my teasings by other children when I was younger.




Ok...so here are the rules (in case you have not been tagged yet LOL)



1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.



2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.



3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.



4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.




Bear with me as I attempt to tag some of those that I think may not have been tagged yet OR someone that I would like to meet!



I'm tagging:


Tracy Creme de le Gems


Traci Sweet Innocence Designs


Becky Ambrosia Couture

Kathy Pixie Dust Studio



I am stopping at 4 (breaking the rules :) in fear of my own well being if I tag any one else at this time.


I am also calling "Uncle", no more tagging of me for at least 12 more months LOL!

1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Love the puppy!
Post pics of your new hairdo! It looks fabulous:)