Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photo Shmoto

I thought I would share some photos I have taken for my online photography class I am taking.

I am really enjoying it, though there is so much to learn I feel like I can't keep up!

Eileen is a great teacher and very complementary!

We have been given "assignments" and a theme surrounds some of them. I feel like I am learning to be a bit more creative with my pictures and what I photograph so here are some of my latest. They are all "unedited", in the raw, straight from the camera, as we are trying to learn to take great shots and not have to edit them at all.....yeah right!
Feet
Action

Perspective


Motherhood or related to LOL

Faucets

I am expecting a call from National Geographic any minute now...

3 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

WOW! Awesome shot!
What are your camera settings?

Amy said...

LOL Lesa - it is going to cost you!

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

It always does, lol!