Thursday, May 22, 2008

A late Tea Party


I finally got my tea party set photographed! Whew!

It has been a crazy week here and it seemed like I would never get pictures done! My daughter was either sleeping, cranky or the weather was bad! So in between hail storms here today we got our pictures done and she had fun modeling with my nice china tea set! The only time "Mom" has ever allowed her to play with it and not get into trouble!

This set was actually intended to be part of VendeMia's Gilligan's Island launch but life got busy and things sometimes go haywire. My inspiration was Mr.s Howell, the millionaire's wife. I thought a tea party was fitting and just love these colors together!

You can see my auction here.

2 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

That's some crazy weather, but the wait paid off! You 2 nailed those pics! Love this outfit!!!

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Love the outfit Amy, super sweet and the pics are super!