Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Simply Chic!

For VendeMia's Market launch I will be listing lots of ready to ship pieces ranging from size 2 up to 6 over the next three weeks. We are all trying to use up some of our stashed fabric, that was the idea at least, and what did I do you say? I bought new fabric, yes more fabric. I have a problem!
All auctions will start at $35 or less and the best part is there are no reserves! Are we crazy - evidently! But what the heck - it sure is fun to create one of a kinds all day long !

Here are the 2 dresses that are ready to ship for a 4 5 6 made with my "new" fabric. I have always drooled over the Amy Butler lines of fabric and had intended to make myself a flirty little skirt with the fabrics, more on that later!






I also have some samples listed from previous listings as well and you can see all of the good stuff here.

You can see all of VendeMia's listings here and mine here!

1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Amy your sets are darling! The fabrics are tdf, love them and can't wait to see the rest:)
And I am waiting to see your skirt pics too, lol