Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hoot Hoot


I just finished up with a new set today for the Caramelo launch and I love this set! Probably one of my top 10 favs.

I have always admired the hand painted totes that one very well and talented artist puts her heart and soul into and I too like to doodle a bit. So I gave it a shot....lets just say I do not plan on doing it often. I do not have the patience to sit still and paint like these totes deserve to be painted. So who knows, I may or may not do this again.

As for my photography, I have decided to start sharing some of my not so perfect photos here on my blog. You can see my "pretty show room floor" photos on my auctions.
As many of you know, it is hard to get your little ones to cooperate most of the time. I take around 100 photos per session and only a handful turn out. Is life really that bad? My daughter would probably agree. I am not so nice to make her model corduroy in July, in 95 degree weather. Even a bribe of a trip to the Disney Store did not work this time. So just for laughs, I will share my "unperfect" photos here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I find my self taking hundreds of pictures of my kids just to get the perfect one!They won't cooperate till they are at least 18!

come visit me at www.sewforless.com/embroideryblog for some laughs!

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

One of my favorite sets of yours! So adorable! Ya, know all about those "not so great photos".
Gotta love em!

erin said...

That set is ADORABLE!!! And your tote came out great!

Amy said...

Thanks ladies
Hugs
Amy