Monday, July 28, 2008

New Begginings

We are just about 2 weeks out from the first day of school again and I cannot believe how quickly it has come! It seems like we just had the last day of school not too long ago.


I have 2 new sets listed today that are perfect for Back to School!

One is a bit more vintage and the other more Euro - whatever your taste they are both sweet! My sister is joining up with me and sewing as well so I will be able to offer more designs this year! Thanks sis!
And speaking of "New Beginnings" I have joined a new group. You will now find me under Boutique LemonLime. VendeMia was my baby and I have a lot of great friendships that have come out of it. I needed more time freed up so I could focus on myself and my designs. The ladies of VendeMia were awesome and I am looking forward to continued friendships!

5 comments:

Sarah Hanners said...

Those are such adorable sets! I love them both!!

Traci said...

What great sets amy... I love the teachers pet.. Your little one is getting so big..

Lula Bee said...

Love them both Amy! That sounds so fun to sew with your sister too!

Amy said...

Thanks girlies!

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Congrats Amy!!! I know what a hard decission it was for you to let your "baby" go. But I am sure you will love your new groupmate and extra time with the girls!!!a

Melissa