Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Please no snow yet!



I am still enjoying my summer and I can accept that fall is on the way. Please no snow for at least 2 more months! I know we are in full swing with Holiday themed items on Ebay, but lets keep the weather at bay for a bit longer. The cooler 80's and 70's are ok too Mother Nature (in case you are reading this), as I am getting tired of dealing with cranky little ones modeling cold weather wear in 90 degree weather..........so I will stop complaining.

We actually got snow over the weekend up in the mountains and some of the roads closed - just rain down here but that is why they call Colorado weather so WackY!


I just finished up 2 new sets for the Eden boutique "Believe" Holiday launch and you can see them both here. And don't you just love how enthused Princess 1 and 2 both look modeling these sets here?




I am in love with them both and need to decide which ones to keep - that is if Ms. Priss will wear them!

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

OMG, the pics are so priceless!
We have many of those, lol.
The sets are adorable Amy:)

Willow Tree said...

So weet! Love your new sets-Brooke