Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Who ever said I was in a Rush?


Why is it when you are anxious and in a rush everyone else in the world is not?

I along with Lesa, had everything perfectly planned out. The fabric was ordered, the labels were ordered, we assumed all was good and everything was in the mail. 1 week went by then 2, then ...I began to sweat. Week 4 came and went and we got on the horn, no return calls. Ack! Email after email, one after another, and the e site we ordered our fabric from gave us a lousy pattern! LOL. 5 weeks of waiting for fabric and you offer me a pattern?

So, I am a very impatient person and simply could not wait any longer....so I ordered from another site and my wonderful box of yummy goodness arrived today in all of it's glory! I simply cannot wait to get this fabric on my machine and do something with it!

I hope to have some sneek peeks up on Loves Me Not soon I promise!

1 comment:

Holly Stocke said...

I can't wait until you get it on your machine either! I'll be watching!!!