Sunday, October 26, 2008

An Addiction?


Today we took our annual trip to the local pumpkin patch. The girls each got to pick out their own pumpkin They carefully prod and nudge each pumpkin and carefully choose their own special little orange treasure to call their own. It was quiet chilly and I certainly did not dress for the occasion ...48 degrees and a wind chill brrr! We had to talk them out of visiting the farm animals so our ears could defrost.



Things are moving along with Loves Me Not and seems like business is booming. I have a couple simple winter sets I am sending off to a great photographer I came across and she works wonders with the camera so I can't wait to see what she comes up with. I keep asking myself why in the world I decided to do something in between Fall and Spring....I am insane? I am such a busy body and had a couple ideas in my mind and and the only way to release them was to create something. I am hoping though to have some free time for the family, the house and the holidays in December as my organizational skills are severely lacking....ask my husband and he will laugh.


This week I have lots to conquer...

-lets see figure out how to keep myself off of Facebook so much - a new addiction thanks to my dear friend Sarah "thanks Sarah"..and if you are on Facebook find me! (see there I go again with the addiction!)

-figure out what the heck is wrong with my right hand. I woke up last Sunday and my ring and pinky finger were numb and half of the hand, and still are - pretty annoying, need to see the dr.

-sew 2.5 million pairs of pants....I am exaggerating just a little bit.

-finally accept the fact I need to jump on the wagon and get back to the gym and loose some lbs. I am gettin some muffin top and it ain't lookin so good.

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are one busy mama! Hope the feeling returns in your hand.

Unknown said...

you are welcome!

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Amy I love your to do list- I have a friend who wont stop bugging me about facebook- I dont have an account- I am afraid of the time I will lose to the computer since I am on it way to much as it is :)

Your pumpkin patch pics turned out awesome!!!

KAYLAPEARSON.COM said...

I love your blog, I only wish you the best and I hope all is going well, I some how found you looking for things on our sons condition but either way I always enjoy meeting new blogger friends god bless.