Monday, December 8, 2008

Exhale ....





Wow, it has been really long since I have wrote here on my blog. But since things with Loves Me Not are now slow and I am finally caught up, I can slow down a bit, exhale, and enjoy the Holiday rush right?

Lots has happened since I was on here last and I will sum it all up!

Miss. S turned 3! Can't believe my little baby is 3. We had a great time at the birthday party as usual.

I conquered my portion of the orders from our Etsy shop "the beast" as I called it has been wiped clean! Oh what to do with this free time?
Miss. S decided that turning 3 was just not enough and decided she needed to add 3 stitches to her forehead. She got into a tassle with the coffee table and the table won! Just got the stitches out today and she still jumps and climbs like it never happened.
Lesa and I are working on finalizing a photographer and choosing fabrics for the Spring line. We do not know exactly when we will be previewing that but we need to decide soon.

Spellcheck is not working on here and if anyone knows me I always have typos so please forgive my mis-spellings if I missed any!

No comments: