Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Residing from Afghanistan

I recently discovered that my blogger profile showed me as a resident of Afghanistan and that I was in the industry of Accounting. I was laughing my @ss off as this is hardly not true for 2 reasons...

#1 I am not an "Afghan" as they may call it. I am so white that I am pale as a ghost. In fact people run on the beaches when I disrobe as my skin reflects the sun like tinfoil. I am pale and freckled as can be! I do not consider myself to be the cave dwelling type either LOL, though some may appreciate it in the summer - the reflection thing again.

#2 I am horrible when it comes to numbers. Ask my husband it is true. My worst subject is math. I had to take Algebra 2x in college - don't remind me please. I despise anything having the deal with fractions, dividing or accounting in general. Steve is the CFO in this household and I am proud to hand that off!

So now I have updated my profile - as if anyone reads it anyhow - to properly state that I am a proud citizen of the USA!

No comments: