Friday, January 4, 2008

Resolution #1

My #1 resolution, just like millions of other Americans, is to get in shape and loose some lbs. I have slacked immensly in the "bod" department. Eating just about, well actually whatever the heck I want. I have not excercised one bit in months. So as my jeans have begun to replicate a "muffin cup" as my lovely waistline pops out over the top and resembles the ever so loveley "muffin top", I have made it my #1 resolution to rid myself of my new found shape in an effort to not only look better, but to avoid the ever so popular "mom jeans".

I consider myself a woman of fashion and like to stay abreast of the new trends. Though I find myself struggling to find that perfect pair of jeans. Either ther is a huge gap in the back above my butt or my underwear peaks out in the back if I even dare move. Huge problem. I think I have given up on finding the perfect pair as I continue to wear my 6 yr old Old Navy jeans amongst 2 other "old faithful" pairs I love.


Mom Jeans - Funny video clips are a click away

I think whoever invented "mom jeans" was in a desperate attempt to hide not only her muffin top, but her lower "FUP" as I call it. That lovely lower abdominal section where after having babies just never seemed to recover. She thought why not cover it up with more jean and maybe it will hold it all in and at the same time I will support my now sagging breasts with this firm waistline of jeans! She thought she had it all figured out.

For now I will stick to my 3 pair of jeans that have been good to me and try not to buy any new ones until I find my new shape.....that is after I find myself in the gym for a few months if I don't give up on my resolution.

1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

OMG, you are too funny with the MOM jeans! lol.