Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've been Double Tagged


I've been tagged by Lesa of Isabel Inspired and Allison of Lula Bee Boutique - thanks girls my first time (blush). So here are some random or not so random and weird facts about me:

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay lets see what first comes to mind?

1. I always look at the glass as half full! I am an optimist and always think positive! My DH is a pessimist and I guess we complement each other.

2. I bite my nails - a terrible, nasty habit. I have done this for as long as I can remember back into my childhood. No clue how I started, a nervous habit I guess. 33 years later I still struggle with it and I don't even know I am doing it half the time when my DH points it out to me. If I have pretty red acrylics on I wont even put them near my mouth - makes no bit of sense.


3. Before I had children, my plan in the life of 9 to 5 was to be an RN. I went to college and half way through took a break as they call it and jumped into the workforce. I decorated cakes professionally for 2 yrs, worked in the mortgage field, worked for a Dialysis company before eventually settling into a marketing position with Coca-Cola. I loved that job and worked there for almost 6 years before they had a national lay off and I ended up at McDonald's Corp doing more marketing and then came my first little miracle and the rest is history!

4- I love to remake and redo rooms. I am a paint fanatic and will sometimes change the paint color of one room 2x in a year. I like change in my environment and love to play with colors and rearrange things - makes it all new again.

5- I am a Native to the wonderful state of Colorado with the beautiful Rocky Mountains practically at my doorstep - though I don't even visit the mountains 1x a year and would much rather go to the beach any day of the week.

6- I am a very unorganized person and fly by the seat of my pants - a free spirit as I call it or as my husband calls me "the tazmanian devil". My house is spotless on the outside, but don't dare open my junk drawer.

...and the "Taggies" are in no particular order....

Deanna of BirdSongBows
Monica of DomingaLuna
Michelle of BoutiqueBuyersBlog
Gina of SouthernSassCouture
Alicia of Rainas Designs
Gina of Days Numbr'd
Lynda of ButterflyKisses

1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Nail biter? lol.
I used to be a nail biter too, now I just cut them off and there is no nail to bite!
Love reading about ya! :)